Buy Cheap All-Natural Chicago Cardiovascular Health Support Anti-Aging Herbal Supplements Vitamins
Why pick our Natural Cardiovascular Health Support Herbal Supplement?
There are many options available today when choosing vitamins and anti-aging supplements. This means that you have to be careful as a consumer and make sure you choose a reliable manufacturer who only uses the highest quality ingredients. The Chicago Center For Anti-Aging has partnered with one of the most reputable manufacturers which helps ensure the quality of our private line of vitamins and anti-aging supplements. Quality is what should be the most important attribute you should look for to help make your decision, not cost. Look for quality you can trust.
Two-piece veggie capsule, size: 00
• A study examining the effects of berberine HCl in patients with type II diabetes with fasting blood glucose of at least 7.0 mmol/L or postprandial blood glucose of at leaset 11.1 mmol/L was performed. 50 patients were given berberine HCl (1 gram/day), 26 patients were given metformin (1.5g/day), and 21 patients were given rosiglitazone (Avandia) (4 mg/d). All patients were treated for two months. Blood samples were taken before and 2 months after therapy. Fasting blood glucose (FBG), hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c), triglycerides (TG), and serum insulin levels were measured, the following data was reported:1
- Berberine significantly lowered FBG by 25.9%, HbA1c by 18.1%, and TG by 17.6%. The FBG and HbA1c lowering effects of berberine were similar to those of metformin (30.3% and 23.4%) and rosiglitazone (17.6% and 18.1%). Liver enzymes were also significantly reduced by berberine treatment even though all patients were within the “normal range” at baseline. Serum insulin levels were also significantly reduced by 28.2% in subjects taking berberine, indicating an increased insulin sensitivity.
- In another subset of this study, 35 patients with chronic hepatitis C or B and type II diabetes or impaired fasting glucose (IFG) were given 1g of berberine HCl day for two months, the following data was reported:
- In patients with hepatitis C, berberine HCl treatment lowered FBG by 17.1% (type II diabetes) and 13.4% (IFG). Triglycerides were lowered by 19% in type II diabetes patients and 17.6% in those with IFG.
- Patients with hepatitis B saw similar results to those with hep C. Those with type II diabetes had a 15.1% reduction in FBG and a 16% reduction in TG, while those with IFG had a 14.1% reduction in FBG and 16% reduction in TG.
- The elevated ALT and aspartate aminotransferase levels seen in these patients initially also declined after berberine treatment.
- The authors conclude that berberine is a safe therapy for those with type II diabetes or IFG and who also have liver damage.
- A clinical trial using 500 mg of berberine two times per day or placebo for 3 months in hypercholesterolemic patients was performed. In the subset of patients who were not taking other drugs or herbal remedies, berberine significantly lowered total-C (29%), TG (35%), and LDL-C (25%). No increase in HDL-C was noted.2
- A study examining the effects of berberine in 156 congestive heart failure (CHF) patients, found patients given berberine (n=79) (1.2-2.0 grams/day), along with conventional interventions (ACE inhibitors, digoxin, diuretics, and nitrates) had significantly increased their left ventricular ejection fraction, exercise capacity, improvement of the dyspnea-fatigue index, and a decrease of frequency and complexity of VPCs compared with the control group. There was also a significant decrease in mortality during long-term follow up.3
- A study examining the effects of berberine (250 mg/kg/day) on different cardiometabolic factors in mice, including FBG, TG, and fasting serum insulin levels, found berberine decreased FBG, improved glucose tolerance, significantly lowered fasting serum insulin levels, and decreased total cholesterol and TG after 4 weeks. A number of genes were also noted to be either up or down regulated by berberine including MAPK8 and MAPK14, Glucose transporter 4 (GLUT4)- which is involved with
glucose transport in membranes, PPARα which leads to a reduction of plasma TG levels was upregulated, as well as hepatic nuclear factor 4α, a key regulator of glucose, cholesterol, and fatty acid metabolism.4
- MegaNatural BP
- MegaNatural®-BP is a premium grape seed extract backed by science. It is made in California from a special seed blend primarily from varietal white wine grape seeds and is extracted in water.
- A study examining the effects of MegaNatural BP in 27 adults with metabolic syndrome, found after 4 weeks of supplementation with either 150 mg or 300 mg, systolic (by 11 points in both groups) and diastolic (by 6 and 7 points, respectively) blood pressure measurements decreased from baseline. Those taking 300 mg also had a significant reduction in oxidized LDL compared to the 150 mg group and placebo.5 These results correlate with previous studies examining the effects of MegaNatural BP in vitro showing MegaNatural BP causes endothelium-dependent relaxation in rabbit aorta.6
- In a similar study, 22 patients with pre-hypertension were given either 300 mg of MegaNatural BP or placebo. After 8 weeks of treatment, those in the MegaNatural BP group had reduced systolic (from 134 to 125) and diastolic (from 79 to 73) blood pressures.7
As a dietary supplement, 3 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Contraindications, Adverse or Other Reactions
Class 2. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before taking this product.
How can I purchase this Natural Cardiovascular Health Support Vitamin?
Even if you are not a member of the Chicago Center For Anti-Aging, you can still purchase any of our private and unique anti-aging supplements and vitamins. You can drop by our office anytime and pick up any of our products. We are conveniently open 7 days a week from 8am-8pm.
If you want to place an order for delivery, call us at 847.696.9900 and you can order anything you want. Mention our website and you will receive 2 day USPS shipping for any sized order for only $5!
Finally, you can also order online at www.buycheapbargains.com, which is the only place online allowed to sell our products...
1. Zhang H, Wei J, Xue R, et al. Berberine lowers blood glucose in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients through increasing insulin receptor expression. Metabolism. Feb 2010;59(2):285-292.
2. Kong W, Wei J, Abidi P, et al. Berberine is a novel cholesterol-lowering drug working through a unique mechanism distinct from statins. Nat.Med. 2004;10(12):1344-1351.
3. Zeng XH, Zeng XJ, Li YY. Efficacy and safety of berberine for congestive heart failure secondary to ischemic or idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy. Am J.Cardiol. 2003;92(2):173-176.
4. Zhang Q, Xiao X, Feng K, et al. Berberine Moderates Glucose and Lipid Metabolism through Multipathway Mechanism. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2011;2011.
5. Sivaprakasapillai B, Edirisinghe I, Randolph J, Steinberg F, Kappagoda T. Effect of grape seed extract on blood pressure in subjects with the metabolic syndrome. Metabolism. Dec 2009;58(12):1743-1746.
6. Edirisinghe I, Burton-Freeman B, Tissa Kappagoda C. Mechanism of the endothelium-dependent relaxation evoked by a grape seed extract. Clin Sci (Lond). Feb 2008;114(4):331-337.
7. Lu B. Effect of a grape seed extract on blood pressure in subjects with pre-hypertension. Davis, CA: University of California, Davis; 2007.
** Information for health care professionals only.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease. Consult a physician before taking. Should you experience any serious physical side effects from taking these nutritional supplements, discontinue and call your doctor immediately.