Buy Cheap All-Natural Chicago Adrenal Support Anti-Aging Herbal Supplements Vitamins
Why pick our Natural Adrenal Support Herbal Supplement?
There are many options available today when choosing vitamins and anti-aging supplements. This means that you have to be careful as a consumer and make sure you choose a reliable manufacturer who only uses the highest quality ingredients. The Chicago Center For Anti-Aging has partnered with one of the most reputable manufacturers which helps ensure the quality of our private line of vitamins and anti-aging supplements. Quality is what should be the most important attribute you should look for to help make your decision, not cost. Look for quality you can trust.
Two-piece veggie capsule, size 00
Natural Vegetable Capsules. This product may contain one or more of the following: Calcium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose and Silicon Dioxide.
Adapten-All was designed to help those who suffer from fatigue, stress, and exhaustion due to adrenal insufficiencies. Adapten-All helps support and restore the integrity of the adrenals.
• Rhodiola rosea has been used extensively in Russia, Scandinavia, and traditional folk medicine as an adaptogenic herb.
Rhodiola rosea is used to treat fatigue, mental clarity, memory, and increase work productivity.1
• An adaptogen is a substance that nonspecifically increases the resistance of an organism and does not disturb normal
• The Solviet Ministry of Health approved a preparation of R. rosea as a medicine and tonic as a stimulant for fatigue. In
Sweden, R. rosea is recognized as an Herbal Medicinal Product and also described as an antifatigue agent in the Textbook of Phytomedicine for Pharmacists. Denmark has also registered R. rosea as a medical product in the category of botanical drugs.1
• A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled clinical study examined the effects of R. rosea on fatigue and stress. 161 cadets ages 19-21 volunteered. The study showed a significant antifatigue effect for those who received the R. rosea(185 mg, twice daily).2
Schizandra Berry Extract:
• Schizandra has been used for centuries in China and Russia as an adaptogen. Schizandra has been used to enhance mental clarity, alleviate stress, and promote emotional wellness.
• In a placebo-controlled double-blind study, athletes were given Schizandra chinensis and Bryonia alba extracts or placebo. Those receiving the therapy had increased concentrations of nitric oxide and cortisol in blood plasma and saliva; these results have a direct relationship with increased physical performance of the athletes.3
• ESP-102, a standardized combined extract of Angelica gigas, Saururs chinensis, and Schizandra chinensis, was given to scopolamine-induced mice to examine the effects on learning and memory. Oral treatment (range of 10-100mg/kg) of ESP-102 significantly reduced memory deficits.4
• Siberian ginseng is used in China to improve general health, improve memory, and enhance endurance. Siberian ginseng is regarded as an adaptogen.5
• The German Commission E approved eleuthero as a tonic to help with fatigue and concentration.5
• Specific compounds of Siberian ginseng, known as eleutherosides, have been shown to be the primary compounds
responsible for Siberian ginseng’s adaptogenic activity.6
• 20 elderly hypertensive volunteers were randomized in a double-blind manner to receive either 300 mg/day E. senticosus or placebo. Volunteers receiving the E. senticosus noticed improvement in mental health and social functioning after 4 weeks.6
• Licorice root is regarded as an adaptogen and has been used for many health issues ranging from cough to ulcers.
• Licorice contains glycyrrhetic acid and glycyrrhizin, key components in adrenal health.
• Glycyrrhizin and glycyrrhetic acid can activate the receptors for key adrenal hormones (mineralocorticoids and glucocorticoids).
• Glycyrrhetic acid also helps to keep mineralocorticoids and glucocorticoids in their more active forms.
• Licorice also inhibits the enzyme that converts cortisol into the inactive cortisone.7
• Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) has traditionally been used in Ayurvedic medicine and has been found to have many adaptogenic properties including anti-stress, antioxidant, immunomodulatory and rejuventating effects.8
• An extract of Ashwagandha (100mg/kg of weight) or placebo was given to mice prior to a forced swim test. It was found that the extract approximately doubled the swim time compared to those receiving the placebo.8
• In a similar swim test study in mice receiving Ashwagandha, it was found that Ashwagandha prevented a weight increase of the adrenals and a reduction in ascorbic acid content of the adrenals usually caused by the swim test.8
• Pantothenic acid breaks down in the body to coenzyme A, which plays a large part in energy production.
• Coenzyme A is needed for function of the adrenal cortex. It also supports the adrenal glands in the making of key adrenal hormones that counteract the stress response.9
• In a study evaluating the effects of pantothenic acid on glutathione production, pantothenic acid was found to increase CoA levels in the body, leading to increased ATP production.10
• Niacin plays a vital role in many metabolic functions in the body. Niacin supplies energy to cells and assists in the production of adrenal hormones.11
• Vitamin C levels are among the highest in the adrenal glands compared with other organs. Vitamin C plays necessary roles in catecholamine and adrenal steroidogenesis synthesis, and for general health of the adrenals.12
• The adrenal glands have low levels of B vitamins when our bodies are under stress. By supplementing with B vitamins, we replace what our adrenals have lost during stress.
As a dietary supplement, 2 capsules 1-2 times per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Contraindications, Adverse or Other Reactions
Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Can be contraindicated in those with hypertension, liver or kidney disease.
How can I purchase this Natural Adrenal Support Vitamin?
Even if you are not a member of the Chicago Center For Anti-Aging, you can still purchase any of our private and unique anti-aging supplements and vitamins. You can drop by our office anytime and pick up any of our products. We are conveniently open 7 days a week from 8am-8pm.
If you want to place an order for delivery, call us at 847.696.9900 and you can order anything you want. Mention our website and you will receive 2 day USPS shipping for any sized order for only $5!
Finally, you can also order online at www.buycheapbargains.com, which is the only place online allowed to sell our products...
1. American Botanical Council. American Botanical Council. rhodiola rosea: A Phytomedicinal Overview. http://www herbalgram org. 2002;
2. Shevtsov, V.A.; Zholus, B.I. et al. A randomized trial of two different doses of a SHR-5 Rhodiola rosea extract versus placebo and control of capacity for mental work.
Phytomedicine. 2003; 10(2-3):95-105.
3. Panossian, A.G.; Oganessian, A.S. et al. Effects of heavy physical exercise and adaptogens on nitric oxide content in human saliva. Phytomedicine. 1999; 6(1):17-26.
4. Kang, S.Y.; Lee, K.Y. et al. ESP-102, a standardized combined extract of Angelica gigas, Saururus chinensis and Schizandra chinensis, significantly improved scopolamine-induced
memory impairment in mice. Life Sci. 2005; 76(15):1691-1705.
5. American Botanical Council. American Botanical Council. Eleuthero root. http://www herbalgram org. 2000;
6. Cicero, A.F.; Derosa, G. et al. Effects of Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus maxim.) on elderly quality of life: a randomized clinical trial.
Arch Gerontol Geriatr Suppl. 2004;(9):69-73.
7. Guilliams TG. Adrenal Stress: Measureing and Treating. The Standard. 2000; 3(1)
8. Mishra, L.C.; Singh, B.B.; and Dagenais, S. Scientific basis for the therapeutic use of Withania somnifera (ashwagandha): a review. Altern Med Rev. 2000; 5(4):334-346.
9. Integrative Medicine Access. Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid). 2000;
10. Slyshenkov, V.S.; Dymkowska, D.; and Wojtczak, L. Pantothenic acid and pantothenol increase biosynthesis of glutathione by
boosting cell energetics. FEBS Lett. 2004; 569(1-3):169-172.
11. AltHealth. Niacin: Essential Background Reading. http://www althealth co uk. 2008;
12. Patak, P.; Willenberg, H.S.; and Bornstein, S.R. Vitamin C is an important cofactor for both adrenal cortex and adrenal
medulla. Endocr Res. 2004; 30(4):871-875.
** Information for health care professionals only.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease. Consult a physician before taking. Should you experience any serious physical side effects from taking these nutritional supplements, discontinue and call your doctor immediately.