Buy Cheap All-Natural Chicago Melatonin Sleep Support Anti-Aging Herbal Supplements Vitamins
Why pick our Natural Melatonin Sleep Support Herbal Supplement?
There are many options available today when choosing vitamins and anti-aging supplements. This means that you have to be careful as a consumer and make sure you choose a reliable manufacturer who only uses the highest quality ingredients. The Chicago Center For Anti-Aging has partnered with one of the most reputable manufacturers which helps ensure the quality of our private line of vitamins and anti-aging supplements. Quality is what should be the most important attribute you should look for to help make your decision, not cost. Look for quality you can trust.
Natural Melatonin Sleep Support
Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland and has a key role in regulating circadian rhythms including sleep. Low levels of melatonin in the body are often associated with sleep disturbances.
As a dietary supplement, 1 or more tablets per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
• Melatonin is frequently used to treat delayed sleep phase disorder, advanced sleep phase disorder, free-running, irregular sleep-wake rhythm, jet lag disorder and shift work disorders.2
• 5-hydroxy tryptophan is an immediate precursor to melatonin and vitamin B6 is a critical cofactor in the conversion from 5-HTP to melatonin. A deficiency of either can lead to low melatonin output.
• Melatonin production is inhibited in the presence of light and synthesized in the dark.
• Excessive melatonin supplementation can lead to daytime grogginess and lethargy.
• Studies in children, ages 6-14 yrs, with and without ADHD using 5 mg of melatonin have found melatonin supplementation before bed was associated with a reduction in sleep onset latency by up to 16 minutes.3-5 Similar results were found in children using 3 mg of melatonin before bed.6
• In adults, research shows that no matter the dose (0.3mg-75mg) melatonin has a positive effect on increasing total sleep time and reducing the time it takes to fall asleep.7,8
• Two different studies using 5 mg of melatonin in adults with delayed sleep-phase insomnia before bed, found the melatonin was able to shorten the time to fall asleep by 82 minutes in the first study and 115 minutes in the second.9,10
Contraindications, Adverse or Other Reactions
Class 1. Melatonin may cause nausea, diarrhea, and morning grogginess.
How can I purchase this Natural Melatonin Sleep Support Vitamin?
Even if you are not a member of the Chicago Center For Anti-Aging, you can still purchase any of our private and unique anti-aging supplements and vitamins. You can drop by our office anytime and pick up any of our products. We are conveniently open 7 days a week from 8am-8pm.
If you want to place an order for delivery, call us at 847.696.9900 and you can order anything you want. Mention our website and you will receive 2 day USPS shipping for any sized order for only $5!
Finally, you can also order online at www.buycheapbargains.com, which is the only place online allowed to sell our products...
1. Shamseer L, Vohra S. Complementary, holistic, and integrative medicine: melatonin. Pediatr Rev. Jun 2009;30(6):223-228.
2. Bjorvatn B, Pallesen S. A practical approach to circadian rhythm sleep disorders. Sleep Med Rev. Feb 2009;13(1):47-60.
3. Smits MG, Nagtegaal EE, van der Heijden J, Coenen AM, Kerkhof GA. Melatonin for chronic sleep onset insomnia in children: a randomized placebo-controlled trial. J Child Neurol. Feb
4. Smits MG, van Stel HF, van der Heijden K, Meijer AM, Coenen AM, Kerkhof GA. Melatonin improves health status and sleep in children with idiopathic chronic sleep-onset insomnia: a
randomized placebo-controlled trial. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. Nov 2003;42(11):1286-1293.
5. Weiss MD, Wasdell MB, Bomben MM, Rea KJ, Freeman RD. Sleep hygiene and melatonin treatment for children and adolescents with ADHD and initial insomnia. J Am Acad Child Adolesc
Psychiatry. May 2006;45(5):512-519.
6. Tjon Pian Gi CV, Broeren JP, Starreveld JS, Versteegh FG. Melatonin for treatment of sleeping disorders in children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a preliminary open label
study. Eur J Pediatr. Jul 2003;162(7-8):554-555.
7. MacFarlane JG, Cleghorn JM, Brown GM, Streiner DL. The effects of exogenous melatonin on the total sleep time and daytime alertness of chronic insomniacs: a preliminary study. Biol
Psychiatry. Aug 15 1991;30(4):371-376.
8. Zhdanova IV, Wurtman RJ, Lynch HJ, et al. Sleep-inducing effects of low doses of melatonin ingested in the evening. Clin Pharmacol Ther. May 1995;57(5):552-558.
9. Dahlitz M, Alvarez B, Vignau J, English J, Arendt J, Parkes JD. Delayed sleep phase syndrome response to melatonin. Lancet. May 11 1991;337(8750):1121-1124.
10. Oldani A, Ferini-Strambi L, Zucconi M, Stankov B, Fraschini F, Smirne S. Melatonin and delayed sleep phase syndrome: ambulatory polygraphic evaluation. Neuroreport. Dec 30
** Information for health care professionals only.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease. Consult a physician before taking. Should you experience any serious physical side effects from taking these nutritional supplements, discontinue and call your doctor immediately.