Buy Cheap All-Natural Chicago Probiotic Anti-Aging Herbal Supplements Vitamins
Why pick our Natural Probiotic Herbal Supplement?
There are many options available today when choosing vitamins and anti-aging supplements. This means that you have to be careful as a consumer and make sure you choose a reliable manufacturer who only uses the highest quality ingredients. The Chicago Center For Anti-Aging has partnered with one of the most reputable manufacturers which helps ensure the quality of our private line of vitamins and anti-aging supplements. Quality is what should be the most important attribute you should look for to help make your decision, not cost. Look for quality you can trust.
Dose Form and Dosage
Vegetable capsule or powder. One capsule or 1 scoop per day.
Contraindications, Adverse or Other Reactions
Probiotics are considered very safe with no known adverse affects. Some changes in the stool may be noted and occasionally some people notice a temporary increase in digestive gas.
It is the intention of this product to supply live probiotic organisms to the gastrointestinal tract for both supplemental and therapeutic benefits.
Over 300 different strains of bacteria compete for the environment within the lower gastrointestinal tract. Strains that promote health (probiotic), as well as those that cause disturbances compete for space and nutrients.
When there is a healthy balance (eubiosis), few symptoms exist. On the other hand, dysbiosis occurs when fewer than normal probiotic organisms and an over abundance of potentially harmful bacteria, yeast or parasitic organisms prevail. Dysbiosis often results in a number of gastrointestinal symptoms.
Events that often trigger dysbiosis include:
· Antiobiotic use · Foods contaminated with parasites and bacteria
· Abdominal irradiation · Use of NSAIDs and other drugs
· Foods that lead to gut inflammation
In order to maximize strain viability at room temperature the following manufacturing parameters are followed:
- The organisms are produced under a unique process called FloraFit to maximize room temperature stability (See below).
- Strains are frozen under nitrogen before shipment to Ortho Molecular Products
How can I purchase this Natural Probiotic Vitamin?
Even if you are not a member of the Chicago Center For Anti-Aging, you can still purchase any of our private and unique anti-aging supplements and vitamins. You can drop by our office anytime and pick up any of our products. We are conveniently open 7 days a week from 8am-8pm.
If you want to place an order for delivery, call us at 847.696.9900 and you can order anything you want. Mention our website and you will receive 2 day USPS shipping for any sized order for only $5!
Finally, you can also order online at www.buycheapbargains.com, which is the only place online allowed to sell our products...
1. Bernet MF, Brassart D, Neeser JR, Servin AL. Adhesion of human bifidobacterial strains to cultured human intestinal epithelial cells and inhibition of enteropathogen-cell interactions. Appl Environ Microbiol 1993; 59(12):4121-8
2. Bernet MF, Brassart D, Neeser JR, Servin AL. Lactobacillus acidophilus LA 1 binds to cultured human intestinal cell lines and inhibits cell attachment and cell invasion by enterovirulent bacteria. Gut 1994; 35(4):483-9
3. Coconnier MH, Bernet MF, Kerneis S, et al. Inhibition of adhesion of enteroinvasive pathogens to human intestinal Caco-2 cells by Lactobacillus acidophilus strain LB decreases bacterial invasion. FEMS Micorbial Lett 1993; 110(3):299-305
4. Majamaa H, Isolauri E, Saxelin M, Vesikari T. Lactic acid bacteria in the treatment of acute rotavirus gastroenteritis. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 1995; 20(3):333- 8
5. De Simone C, Ciardi A, Grassi A, et al. Effect of Bifidobacterium bifidum and Lactobacillus acidophilus on gut mucosa and peripheral blood B lymphocytes. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 1992; 14(1-2):331-40
6. Schiffrin EJ, Brassart D, Servin AL, et al. Immune modulation of blood leukocytes in humans by lactic acid bacteria: criteria for strain selection. Am J Clin Nutr
7. Sheih YH, Chiang BL, Wang LH, Liao CK, Gill HS Systemic immunity-enhancing effects in healthy subjects following dietary consumption of the lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 J Am Coll Nutr 2001; 20(2 Suppl):149-56
8. Hayatsu H, Hayatsu T. Suppressing effect of Lactobacillus casei administration on the urinary mutagenicity arising from ingestion of fried ground beef in the human. Cancer Lett 1993; 73(2-3):173-9
9. Orrhage K, Sillerstrom E, Gustafsson JA, et al. Binding of mutagenic heterocyclic amines by intestinal and lactic acid bacteria. Mutat Res 1994; 311(2):239-48
10. Reddy BS, Rivenson A. Inhibitory efect of Bifidobacterium longum on colon, mammary, and liver carcinogenesis induced by 2-amino-3-methylimidazo[4,5- f]quinoline, a food mutagen. Cancer Res 1993; 53(17):3914-8
11. Klaver FA, van der Meer R. The assumed assimilation of cholesterol by Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium bifidum is due to their bile salt-conjugating activity. Appl Environ Microbiol 1993; 59(4):1120-4
12. Holzapfel WH, Haberer P, Snel J. et al. Overview of gut flora and probiotics. Int J Food Microbiol 1998; 41:85-101
13. Danisco. Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14 probiotic identity card.
14. Danisco. Bifidobacterium bifidum Bb-02 techinical information.
15. Danisco. Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04 probiotic identity card.
16. Danisco. Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115 probiotic identity card.
17. American Botanical Council. Yeast, Brewer’s/Hansen CBS 5926. http://www.herbalgram.org
18. Kurugol Z, Koturoglu G. Effects of Saccharomyces bouldardii in children with acute diarrhea. Acta Paediatr. 2005; 94(1):44-47.
19. Lee SK, et al. Saccharomyces boulardii activates expression of peroxisome proliferators-activated receptor-gamma in HT-29 cells. Korean J Gastroenterol. 2005; 45(5):328-334.
20. Guilliams, T. Healthy Microbial Organisms HMOs You Can Really Count On. The Standard. 1999; 2(2).
· After thawing, product is encapsulated and bottled in one production cycle to minimize exposure to moisture and air.
· Product is packed with desiccant to prevent moisture damage to product.
Colony Forming Units:
At the time of manufacture, there are approximately 30-42 billion Colony Forming Units per capsule. Ortho Molecular puts this overage in to ensure 20 billion CFU’s at the time of expiration (1 year after manufacturing).
Process of adding the protectant to the probiotic.
** Information for health care professionals only.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease. Consult a physician before taking. Should you experience any serious physical side effects from taking these nutritional supplements, discontinue and call your doctor immediately.