Buy Cheap All-Natural Chicago Vitamin D 1000 I.U. Anti-Aging Herbal Supplements Vitamins
Why pick our Natural Vitamin D 1000 I.U. Herbal Supplement?
There are many options available today when choosing vitamins and anti-aging supplements. This means that you have to be careful as a consumer and make sure you choose a reliable manufacturer who only uses the highest quality ingredients. The Chicago Center For Anti-Aging has partnered with one of the most reputable manufacturers which helps ensure the quality of our private line of vitamins and anti-aging supplements. Quality is what should be the most important attribute you should look for to help make your decision, not cost. Look for quality you can trust.
Vitamin D is most widely known for the role it plays in bone health. Vitamin D facilitates the intestinal absorption of calcium. More recently vitamin D has been found to be an important vitamin in a variety of health conditions ranging from autoimmune diseases to healthy blood pressure levels.
• The Vitamin D hormone, calcitriol, exerts important physiological effects in cardiomyocytes, vascular smooth muscle cells, and the vascular endothelium. Low levels of the calcitriol precursor 25-hydoxyvitamin D are associated with MI, congestive heart failure and calcific aortic stenosis. In patients with end-stage heart failure, very low-circulating calcitriol levels are associated with high mortality rates.
• Patients with kidney disease are at a high risk for developing 25OH D deficiency. In a study measuring serum 25OH D in 230 peritoneal dialysis patients for 3 years or until death, it was found that serum 25OH D was insufficient or deficient in 87% of patients (<75 nmol/L). It was also found that patients with 25OH D>45.7 nmol/L had a higher cardiovascular event-free survival probability than patients below 45.7 nmol/L.2
• A study examining 25OH D levels in breast cancer patients (n=790), found that 597 (75.6%) had low serum 25 OH D. Women with localized or regional breast cancer had lower serum 25 OH D than women with in
• A study looking at the correlations between vitamin D status and risk for hip fractures examined 400 casepatients with incident hip fracture and 400 control patients. Both groups consisted of post-menopausal women who were not using any estrogens or other bone therapies. Mean serum 25 OH D levels were lower in case-patients than in control patients. Women with the lowest 25 OH D levels had a higher fracture risk than others.4
• 263 patients with either ostoporosis/ostopaenia or rheumatology issues were examined for hypovitaminosis D (defined as 25OH D levels <50 nmol/L). It was found that 25OH D levels among general rheumatology patients were statistically significantly lower than among osteoporotic/osteopaenic patients. 25OH D was lower in inflammatory arthritis and chronic pain/fibromyalgia than in other groups.5
• Studies suggest that higher vitamin D status is associated with lower blood pressure and a reduced prevalence of hypertension. It has been estimated that a 2-3 mmHg decrease in systolic blood pressure would be associated with a 10-15% decline in cardiovascular disease-related mortality. 6
• Vitamin D plays a large role in maintaining immune functions. Vitamin D affects both the innate and adaptive immune system. In animal models of autoimmune diseases, administration of vitamin D leads to improvement of immune-mediated symptoms.7
• 172 women with osteopenia or osteoporosis were given either vitamin K2, vitamin D3, vitamin K2 and D3, or dietary therapy alone. Bone mineral density was measured prior to therapy and at 6, 12, 18, and 24 months with treatment. After 24 months the group receiving the K2 with D3 had markedly increased bone mineral density compared to any other group.8
• Undercarboxylated osteocalcin was measured in 195 women ages 70-101. During an 18 month follow up, 15 women sustained a hip fracture. The risk of hip fracture was increased in those with higher levels of undercarboxylated osteocalcin. During a one year treatment with calcium and vitamin D2, undercarboxylated osteocalcin decreased. The authors suggest that vitamin D may be important for achieving normal gamma-carboxylation of osteocalcin in the elderly.9
1 or more capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Contraindication, Adverse or Other Reactions:
Class 2. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.
How can I purchase this Natural Vitamin D 1000iu?
Even if you are not a member of the Chicago Center For Anti-Aging, you can still purchase any of our private and unique anti-aging supplements and vitamins. You can drop by our office anytime and pick up any of our products. We are conveniently open 7 days a week from 8am-8pm.
If you want to place an order for delivery, call us at 847.696.9900 and you can order anything you want. Mention our website and you will receive 2 day USPS shipping for any sized order for only $5!
Finally, you can also order online at www.buycheapbargains.com, which is the only place online allowed to sell our products...
1. Zittermann, A. and Koerfer, R. Vitamin D in the prevention and treatment of coronary heart disease. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2008; 11(6):752-757.
2. Wang, A.Y.; Lam, C.W. et al. Serum 25- hydroxyvitamin D status and cardiovascular outcomes in chronic peritoneal dialysis patients: a 3-y prospective cohort study. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008; 87(6):1631-1638.
3. Neuhouser, M.L.; Sorensen, B. et al. Vitamin D insufficiency in a multiethnic cohort of breast cancer survivors. Am J Clin Nutr. 2008; 88(1):133-139.
4. Cauley, J.A.; Lacroix, A.Z. et al. Serum 25- hydroxyvitamin D concentrations and risk for hip fractures. Ann Intern Med. 2008; 149(4):242-250.
5. Mouyis, M.; Ostor, A.J. et al. Hypovitaminosis D among rheumatology outpatients in clinical practice. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2008; 47(9):1348-1351.
** Information for health care professionals only.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease. Consult a physician before taking. Should you experience any serious physical side effects from taking these nutritional supplements, discontinue and call your doctor immediately.